Hey everybody. I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I have been busy. Well I'm back, and HappyBubbles shall continue, cause who else is gona write about this beautiful life we're living? So since the last time I blogged I have become an official highschooler and I am loving every single minute of it. Highschool is like the stuff, guys.Let me exhibit the differences between Middle School, and Highschool:
1. You get to eat, drink, and chew gum in class.
2. The restroom signs say "women" and "men" instead of "girls" and "boys"
3. The baskets under your desk are bigger!
4. The milk comes in bottles and not cartons!
5. You get to wear jeans with holes in them! Unlike middle school!
If anyone can think of any other great Highschool things, just comment.
Livin, Laughin, Lovin,