Friday, July 3, 2009

Dressing Up

So, two nights ago I had a friend over to spend the night (Celena). We were sitting in my room about 2:00 AM and wanting something fun to do. So, we just started taking pictures with funny faces and just being silly and stuff. Then, we started dressing up with random items of clothing in my room. We took pictures of being super stars....emo kids...cow girls...and more. We had a blast. Now, I bet you're like "I don't really care what you and your friend did spending the night together"...but I promise there's a point to the story!
It doesn't matter how old you are, or how "cool" you are...you are never to old or to cool to play dress up with your friends and have a silly photo shoot. Some of life's greatest times come when you act younger than you really are...when you don't care what you look like...and when you just laugh at the simplest things. So sometime within the next week, I challenge you to have some fun doing something you haven't done in a long time. Play dress up, run through a sprinkler, or blow bubbles...be a kid. I don't care if you're 19 or 62. You never know what you might get out of it :).

With Love and Laughter,
Kellee

1 comment: